This hoodie commemorates our owner’s little sister, Haylee Martin.
Haylee was a kind and compassionate soul who loved life. She was always unapologetic about being happy and rolling out her big belly laugh. She was truly a beautiful person inside and out. She was also a caring, loving mother to two little girls.
In fact, it was the hope of reuniting with her children that helped her in her battle with addiction. Sadly, Haylee contracted the MRSA virus and even after extensive medial treatment, she lost her battle on August 5th, 2019.
Owners Scott and his wife Sue decided to offer a line of clothing in order to raise awareness of this awful disease.
We call it Haylee’s Hope. It was a design commissioned by Haylee. She had lost her other MSports hoodie in a hospital transfer and asked us to make one “just for her”.
She never got to see it.
It is our hope that through small programs like this that we can change the way local families deal with addiction.
We are hoping to open up conversation within the home, while raising money for those in need of treatment who may be uninsured or lack the funds to get help.
- Loose Fit: Generous, more relaxed fit
- No up-charge for sizing all the way to 4XL
- Angel wings print on Back with inscription “in loving memory of Haylee Martin“
- Brushed inner layer & a smooth, quick-dry outer layer
- Full dye print
- 100% Smooth Polyester
- Smooth, quick-dry outer layer… like the velvet on a 20 pointer.
- A portion of each sale will benefit the Great Lakes Recovery Center Compassionate Care Fund
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery
We currently offer free shipping in the continental USA on all orders over $250.
Fits true to size.
Do you need size advice?
Please refer to our Size Guides
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.
Contact us at (906) 486-8282, or email us at Support@MartinSportsApparel.com.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.